Neptuno Pumps® is a world-class manufacturer of Engineered Centrifugal Pumps for industrial, highly corrosive and heavy-duty applications, delivering a comprehensive line of innovative products and engineered pumping solutions to satisfy and exceed your most demanding needs with the highest quality and lowest lead-times in the market.
Our in-house Foundry allow us to deliver Special Materials, such as: Bronze, Stainless Steel, Duplex, Super Duplex and 254 SMO.
All our Design and Manufacturing Processes are certified under: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9906:1999, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
Neptuno Pumps® - Innovation that flows.™
ngineered Industrial Pumps for industrial, highly corrosive and heavy-duty applications:
1. Vertical Turbine Pumps (VTP) - Capacities up to 39,626 gpm (9,000 m3/h), Head up to 1,969 Feet (600 m) and Power through 2000 hp (1500 kW). Available Models: VTP-Open Shaft, VTP-Enclosed Shaft, Vertical Can Type (VC).
2. Horizontal Multistage Pumps (HR) - Capacities up to 6,500 gpm (1,400 m3/h), Head up to 1,320 Feet (400 m) and Power through 1000 hp (750 kW).
3. Axial Split Case Pumps (HA) - Capacities up to 6,500 gpm (1,400 m3/h), Head up to 2,700 Feet (800 m) Power through 1000 hp (750 kW).
4. Neptuno Barge Pump System™ (www.bargepump.com) - Capacities up to 8,806 gpm (2,000 m3/h), Head up to 1,969 Feet (600 m) and Power through 1000 hp (745 kW).
- Primary Water Supply – Fresh water or Sea water
- Mining Processes: Cooling Water, Thickener Overflow, Reclaim Water, Mine Seepage, Well Pumps-Process, Water Supply, Mine De-Watering, Electrolyte, Pressure Boosting and Transfer, Solvent Extraction/Electro-Winning (SX/EW): Raffinate, Pregnate Leach Solution (PLS), Heap Leach, ILS, Acid Water, Pressure Boosting and Transfer
- Dewatering – Sump, Deep Well, Ponds
- Tailings – Post Processed Solutions
- Seepage Water – Sump or Can/Booster
- Oil & Gas Production – Onshore, Offshore and Pipeline
- Marine Applications.