When the user uses the straw feed pellet machine, there may be some factors that cause problems in the production process. There are some tips for customers to increase the pellet hardness of the machine.
First Check The Equipment
If it is a new equipment, first of all, think about whether it has been wet or oil run-in. This is the focus of many new users easy to forget, if you ignore this problem, it is easy to cause machine stuffy, particle blockage, no material situation. If it's not new, check a few things.
- Heating temperature and pressure of the equipment.
- Raw materials.
- The compression ratio of the mold.
- The gap between the press roller and the die plate.
The Reason Of Feed Pellet Machine Pellet Not Forming
- Moisture control: The moisture content of the raw material should control at about 13%. The current requirement for the moisture content of the finished particles is generally 8%. Because of the hardness of the raw materials, the specific value should obtain based on the actual production of the user. The recommended moisture range is between 10% and 20%. It should adjust flexibly depending on the raw materials.
- Raw material problems: different raw materials such as straw, sawdust, and rice husk have different properties, different fiber structures, and different molding easiness. For more difficult materials, the mixing ratio of various ingredients will also affect the molding rate.
- The compression ratio of the mold does not match the characteristics of the raw material: if the compression ratio not adjusted, the particle quality will decrease. This requires users to find experience in the actual production process. Only in this way can the quality of the particles be better grasped and improvedwork efficiency.
- Adjusting the gap between the pressing wheel and the grinding tool: Generally, the gap between the pressing wheel and the grinding tool controlled to 0.1 ~ 0.3mm. If the gap is too large, the pressure insufficient and cannot extrude. If the clearance is too small, the backlogged particle density and smoothness may be better. But it will increase the friction of the mold pressure wheel, reduce the life of the abrasive tool and affect the pelletizer output.
How To Choose The Right Straw Pellet Machine
When choosing a straw pellet machine, you should choose a model that has a slightly higher output value than yourself. Since the use of the machine will inevitably appear the appearance of mold wear on the machine, and then the output value will decline. Therefore, choosing a model with a slightly higher output value can ensure that the complete the work on time.
Hope this article can help you, if you want to build your own feed pellet production line, please contact us.