The complete feed production line refers to the equipment of the processing from the material initial state until the finished product of the feed pellets, composed of feed pellet production device. Zhengzhou Fusmar Machinery is a professional feed pellet production line manufacturer, this article will introduce how to design a feed production in detail.
All Aspects Of The Feed Production Line
Generally, all aspects of the feed production line are clear. Feed machinery and equipment usually include crushing equipment, granulating equipment, conveying equipment, cooling and drying equipment, screening equipment, packaging equipment, other auxiliary equipment, and so on. It is mainly designed according to the customer's raw material conditions, plant size, and customer requirements, thus forming a reasonable and practical feed pellet production line. Generally, before the customer prepares to invest in the project and design production line. The design plan will base on the information such as the plant area and the time production volume of the production line, thereby giving certain technical guidance.
How To Design A Feed Pellet Production Line
- Determine the processing scale of the feed mill.
- Determine the feed processing technology and select related equipment.
- The choice of control mode.
- 4. The choice of plant structure form.
- Plan the general plane of the plant.
Two Points That Should Pay Attention To Feed Pellet Plant
- Mixing uniformity.The premixed feed requires high uniformity because most of the active ingredients are trace elements and vitamins, and some of the ingredients in the feed account for only one in 100,000. Therefore, the uniformity of the premixed feed is required to avoid excessive or too little intake of trace components. When the mixed unevenly feed processed through the feed production line, the trace components of the processed compound feed are not evenly distributed, which does not meet the growing needs of livestock and poultry.
- Residual amount.It causes unevenness between each batch of feed. The premixed feed spirally conveyed to the bottom of the package through the auxiliary box to participate in the mixing. On the one hand, the spiral rotates at a high speed, so that the components with a large specific gravity such as minerals thrown away from the axis and cannot Because of the large centrifugal force. On the other hand, the side gap of the spiral is larger. Therefore, each batch of feed will not completely remove, and there will be a large residue. Due to the inaccurate operation procedure, the residual amount of each batch of feed is different, therefore, it directly affects the content of each component in the next batch of materials. If the animals are found to lack trace elements or vitamins in the farm, in addition to checking the reasonableness of the feed formula and the quality of the various raw materials. Whether the choice of the feed production line is reasonable that should pay special attention.
Choosing a suitable feed pellet production line and using it properly will significantly improve the quality of the feed. It will soon reflect a benign effect in the production process. If you can further master the technology of making feed pellets, you can also greatly reduce the cost of materials, thereby increasing profits.