(1) Screening method. Advantages: simple, intuitive, low equipment cost, often used for samples larger than 40um. Disadvantages: The results are greatly affected by human factors and screen hole deformation.
(2) Microscope method. Advantages: simple, intuitive, morphological analysis can be performed, suitable for samples with narrow distribution (the ratio of the maximum and minimum particle size is less than 10:1). fused alumina suppliers Disadvantages: Poor representativeness, it is troublesome to analyze samples with a wide distribution range, and it is impossible to analyze samples less than 1um.
(3) Settlement method. Advantages: the operation is gradual, the instrument can run continuously, the price is low, the accuracy and repeatability are better, and the test range is wider. Disadvantages: The test time is longer and the operation is cumbersome.
(4) Resistance method. Advantages: The number of particles can be measured by the operation gradient, the equivalent concept is clear, the speed is fast, and the accuracy is good. Disadvantages: It is not suitable for measuring particle samples smaller than 0.1um, and it is troublesome to replace small-hole tubes for samples with wide particle size distribution.
(5) Laser method. Advantages: simple operation, fast test speed, wide test range, good repeatability and accuracy, and can be used for online measurement and dry measurement. Disadvantages: The result is greatly affected by the distribution model, the instrument is expensive, and the resolution is low.
(6) Electron microscope method. Advantages: suitable for testing ultra-new particles and even nanoparticles, high resolution, morphology and structure analysis can be performed, disadvantages: few samples, poor representativeness, measurement is easily affected by human factors, and the instrument is expensive.
(7) Photoresistance method. Advantages: The test is convenient and fast, can measure the number of particles in liquid or gas, and has high resolution. Disadvantages: Not suitable for samples with a particle size of less than 1umde. The system is more particular. It is only suitable for measuring dust, pollutants or diluted drugs, and not much for general powders.http://www.hslabrasive.com
(8) Ventilation method. Advantages: low instrument price. There is no need to disperse the sample, and the powder can be measured. Disadvantages: Only the average particle size value can be obtained, the particle size distribution cannot be measured; the fine powder smaller than 5um cannot be measured.