As a professional animal feed machinery manufacturer, our product structure and price are reasonable. This article will introduce the influence factors of the pellet making machine production efficiency in detail.
Influence Factors Of The Pellet Making Machine Production Efficiency
Feed machinery’s mainframe consists of feeding, mixing, pelletization, transmission, and lubrication systems. Due to the process arrangement and operation technology of the feed pellet machine, many feed mills have failed to meet the expected design requirements. And the surface of the pellet is not smooth, the hardness is low, easy to break, high powder rate and so on. The main reasons that affect the production efficiency of the feed pellet mill during the pelletization process are as follows:
- Raw material factor. The raw material factors directly affect the effect of pelletization. The materials with higher starch content are easily gelatinized by steam. After quenching and tempering, these raw materials have certain viscosity, which is beneficial to the formation of granules. For raw materials with high crude fiber content, a certain amount of oil added, and the friction between the material and the diecan reduce during This is beneficial to the material passing through the die, and the appearance of the pellets is smooth after forming. Generally, the added amount is about 1%. The added amount is too high, which is easy to cause the pellets to lose. If more fat needed, it can consider to spray after pelletization and is particularly suitable for producing high-energy feed. The pellet size of the pulverized material determines the surface area of the feed composition. The finer the particle size, the larger the surface area, and the materials faster absorbed the moisture in the steam. Which is beneficial to the quenching and tempering of the material.
- Material FlowControl. In order to make the feed pellet millwork at full load without interruption, the material flow entering the pellet making machine must meet the pelletization needs. And the feed structure should effectively eliminate the intermittent phenomenon of the feed due to agglomeration. Many feed mills are busy looking for the cause of the feed pellet mill when the machine production efficiency is not normal and neglect the incoming factors. In fact, many times the unstable flow of the incoming material caused the production efficiency.
- Production operations. Correctly control the gap between the pressure roller and the die. The roll gap is too small, the stamper and the press roll easily worn, and the noise is large. If the gap is too large, it will affect the material extrusion. After the various parts of the pellet making machineadjusted, the mechanism can open. First open the feed pellet machine, conditioner, feeder, at this time the feeder should in a small feeding state. In order to prevent the internal debris from entering the die, the external discharge door on the operation door should open, and the waste material in the cleaning machine should mix. After the impurities are clean, the material can introduce into the stamper. To be cautious, the hand should hold the handle of the discharge door outside the machine, first let some of the material enter the die, and then observe whether there are pelletsout of the mold, and pay attention to the current change. If the pellets can produce normally, the current is relatively stable, the fluctuation range is not large, and the rated current not reached, then the material flow rate can increase and the amount of steam can increase at the same time.
- Diemold. Whether the material can squeeze through the die during the granulation process depends on the amount of pressure and friction,that can generate in the die hole. This is related to the coefficient of friction between the material, the wall of the die, the moisture content, the pellet size of the material, the temperature, the buffering time of the plastically deformable part of the material, and the compressibility of the material. These characteristics closely related to the hole depth and the pore diameter of the die. Generally speaking, the compression ratio of the die mold is small, the effective length of the die hole is short.
The material formed the pressure in the die hole is small, and the ring die easily extruded. Therefore, the yield is high, but the produced pellet is loose, and the powder contained. The rate is high and the appearance is not smooth. On the contrary, the longer the effective length of the compression hole, the greater the pressure of the material in the die hole. Corresponding the higher compactness of the pellets, the better the smooth quality of the pellets, and the lower the powder content. However, the pellet making machine output will drop, and of course the electricity consumption per ton will increase. Therefore, when the feed manufacturer produces pellets of different specifications and varieties, the selected die diameter ratio should different.
Advantages Of The Animal Feed Pellets
The main advantages of feed machinery for processing animal feed pellets are as follows:
- Avoid picky eaters. The compound feed formula has a variety of raw materials and is comprehensive in nutrition, which prevents the animal from picking up the favorite food from the powder and refuses to ingest other ingredients. Feeding loss can reduce because the pellet feed maintains uniformity during storage and feeding.
- High rate of return. In the pelletizationprocess, due to the combined action of water, temperature and pressure, some physical and chemical reactions occur in the feed, gelatinization of the starch, and enhanced activity of the enzyme, which enables the animals to digest the feed more efficiently and transform into an increase in body weight. Feeding poultry and pigs with pellet feed improves feed conversion compared to powder.
- Transportation economy. After pelletization, the bulk density of the feed generally increased, which reduces the storage capacity and saves transportation costs.
- Good liquidity. Easy to manage. Many powders, especially velvet feeds with a small specific gravity, often add molasses or high fat and urea feeds to the stock. Due to the good fluidity of the feed pellets, there is little sticking, and for those farms that use automated feeders to raise cows or poultry on a large scale, pellet feed is the most popular.
- Reduce pollution. Avoid automatic grading of feed ingredients. In the powder storage and transportation process, due to the different volume and quality of various powders, it is easy to produce classification. After the pelletsformed, there is no classification of the feed ingredients, and the pelletsare not easy to dust, and the particulates have less air and moisture pollution than the powder during the feeding process.
- Sterilization. Salmonella in animal feed. Salmonella retained in animal tissues when itisingested by animals. People who eat this bacteria will get Salmonella gastrointestinal problems. The method of re-granulation by steam high-temperature quenching and tempering can kill the presence of Salmonella in animal feed.
Choosing a suitable pellet making machine and using it properly will significantly improve the quality of the feed. It will soon reflect a benign effect in the production process. If you can further master the technology of making feed pellets, you can also greatly reduce the cost of materials, thereby increasing profits. Zhengzhou Fusmar Machinery specializes in the production of feed pellet machine, fish feed machine, wood pellet machine, charcoal briquette machine, and other machinery.