The bottom of the disc granulator reinforced with multiple radiant steel plates, which is durable and never deformed. The design of the weighted, thickened, and the sturdy base does not require anchor bolts for stable operation. The main gear of the granulator uses high-frequency quenching, doubled the service life. The granulated disk lined with high-strength glass fiber reinforced plastic for corrosion resistance and durability.
What Is Disc Granulator Machine
The disc granulator (also known as a ball disc) is a volumetric metering feeding device. Which can feed the material evenly and continuously to the next process, and can withstand a large pressure. As a fine-grained material feeding equipment, it is suitable for conveying various non-sticky materials in the form of powder, material or small pieces. Such as pulverized coal, cement, clinker, limestone, shale, coal gangue, clay and other powdery, granular or small pieces materials.
The disc granulator machine adopts the overall arc structure of the disc angle, and the granulation rate can reach more than 93%. The granulation disc provided with three outlets, which is convenient for intermittent production operations, greatly reducing labor intensity and improving labor efficiency. Otherwise, the reducer and motor-driven through a flexible belt, which ensures smooth starting, reduces shock, and reduces equipment life.
Pig Manure Organic Fertilizer Process Introduction
- Transfer the processed pig manure directly to the raw material silo (or raw material mixer).
- Pig manure transferred to the disc homogenizer and uniformly added to the rotary disc of the disc granulator, then the liquid component or an appropriate amount of water sprayed through the liquid component distributor of the disc granulatoron the material, to meet the amount of liquid phase required for ball formation. The rotating disc and disc edge produce friction and centrifugal effect on the material, causing the material to move in a circumferential direction, rubbing and squeezing the powder particles, and then gradually agglomerating into a ball. Due to the difference in particle mass, the gravity and centrifugation produced are not the same. When the gravity and centrifugation increase enough to overcome the friction between particles, they will be thrown out of the disk, and smaller particles will still stay in the circle. Fine powder pellets continue to accumulate in the dish.
- It is sent to the organic fertilizer dryerto exchange heat with the heat from the hot blast stove.
- It is sent to the sorting granules in the hot sieving, and the fine granules directly returned to the disc homogenizer, as the core continues to participate in the particle adhesion into balls.
- Transfer it to the organic fertilizer cooler, and cool the fertilizer through natural cold air or strong refrigeration air.
- Conveyed the finished product to the organic fertilizer sieving machine, the large particles crushed throughthe crusher machine and returned to the disc homogenizer continue to participate in ball formation.
- The qualified products after screening sent to the coating machine for coating.
- Transfer to full-automatic packaging scale for weighing, packing,and storage.
Advantages Of Disc Granulation Process For Producing Pig Manure Organic Fertilizer
- The operation is intuitive, and the operation of the equipment can be grasped at any time.If the abnormality is found, it can adjust in time.
- The size of the particles is determined by the inclination and rotation speed of the disc. The inclination and rotation speed of the disc can adjust.Therefore, the disc granulation process has a wide range of particle size control, strong adaptability, and a high ball formation rate. It can reach 70% ~ 90%.
- The pig manure organic fertilizer disc granulation process has a short production process, simple structure, low investment,easy operation, and so on. Which is more suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Hope this article can help you know more organic fertilizer production process, if you want to build your own organic fertilizer plant, please contact us.