Flanges are parts that connect pipes to each other and are used for the connection between pipe ends; they are also used for flanges on the inlet and outlet of equipment for the connection between two equipment.
When conducting safety production inspections on enterprises, experts or law enforcement officers often require that metal pipeline flanges transporting flammable, flammable and explosive substances should be bridged with wires. In order to prevent electrostatic accidents, it is necessary to set anti-static specifications.
1. Industrial pipelines: For pipelines with electrostatic grounding requirements, the resistance value between each connection joint and the ground resistance value of the pipeline system should be measured. When the value exceeds the specification, jumper wires (between flanges or nipples) and ground leads should be provided.The maximum working pressure is greater than or equal to 0.1MPa, the nominal diameter is greater than 25mm, the conveying medium is gas, steam, liquefied gas, and the maximum working temperature is higher than or equal to its standard boiling point.Flammable, explosive, toxic and corrosive liquids should be provided with jumper wires.
2. Pressure pipelines: pipelines with electrostatic grounding requirements should have good electrical conductivity between sections. When the resistance value between each pair of flanges or threaded joints is greater than 0.03Q, a wire jumper should be provided.
3. Industrial metal pipelines: pipelines designed with electrostatic grounding requirements, when the resistance value between each pair of flanges or other joints exceeds 0.03 ohms, a wire jumper should be set up.
4. Oil depot: The flange connections of oil (gas) pipelines should be bridged. When not less than 5 bolts are connected, the bridge may not be bridged in a non-corrosive environment.
5. It is used for refueling and refilling of automobiles: metal wires should be used to bridge the flanges on the oil, liquefied petroleum gas and natural gas pipelines in the explosion-hazardous area, and the two ends of the rubber hose. When the connecting bolts of the flange are not less than 5, it is not necessary to bridge the connection in a non-corrosive environment.
6. Electrostatic safety: between metal equipment and equipment, between pipes and pipes, if they are connected with metal flanges, they may not be connected with jumper wires, but there must be more than two bolts to connect.