What is steel pipe structure?
Steel structure is a structure composed of steel materials, which is one of the main types of building structures. The structure is mainly composed of steel beams, steel columns, steel trusses and other components made of section steel and steel plates, and adopts rust removal and antirust processes such as silanization, pure manganese phosphating, washing and drying, and galvanizing. The components or components are usually connected by welds, bolts or rivets.
Application of steel pipe structure in construction:
In recent years, steel pipe structures have been widely used not only in ocean engineering and bridge engineering, but also in industrial and civil buildings.
1. Steel pipe structures are used more and more in my country's construction. For example, square pipe trusses are used in Baosteel Phase III Project, Jilin Skating Practice Hall, Harbin Ice and Snow Exhibition Hall, Shanghai "Oriental Pearl" TV Tower and Changchun Nanling Ten Thousand People Gymnasium. Square steel pipes are used as the main structural components.
2. In the field of public buildings, unique structural forms of steel pipe structures emerge in endlessly, such as the Sydney Aquatic Center and the Crystal Church of Garden Grove in the United States;
3. In the field of single-story large-space buildings, in addition to being widely used in supermarkets, warehouses and warehouses, some super-large structures have also appeared, such as the hangar of Singapore Zhangxi Airport and the departure hall of Osaka International Airport;
4. In addition, there are light long-span structures, such as pedestrian bridges and crane structures;
5. Other special-purpose structures, such as antenna masts and space launchers.
Seamless pipes are made of steel ingots or solid tube blanks that are perforated into capillary tubes, and then made by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold drawing. Steel pipe dimension is expressed by outer diameter * wall thickness in millimeters. Widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as oil drill pipes, automobile drive shafts, bicycle frames, and steel scaffolds used in construction, etc., use steel pipes to make ring parts. It can improve the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, save materials and processing man-hours. Because of its hollow cross-section, it is also widely used as a pipeline for transporting fluids, such as pipelines for transporting oil, natural gas, gas, water and certain solid materials.