Structural tube is a general structural steel tube, referred to as structural tube. It is suitable for seamless steel tubes for general structures and mechanical structures. The most common material is carbon steel, which can be divided into two types: ordinary carbon structural steel and high-quality carbon structural steel. There are many uses and a large amount of use. It is mainly used in railways, bridges, and various construction projects to manufacture various metal components that bear static loads, as well as unimportant mechanical parts that do not require heat treatment and general weldments.
Structural seamless tubes are steel tubes used to build various structures because they are used to build various structures that need to achieve several properties.
1. The pressure bearing capacity must be good, and no fracture can occur, otherwise, once an accident occurs, the construction of the entire project will be affected.
2. Easy to build. It only needs to be built according to the general standard, and it can be completed quickly.
3. Durable, it can be used for a long time after the project is completed, and it will not be damaged and worn for a long time.
The fluid tube standard is suitable for general seamless steel tubes for conveying fluids. Fluid seamless tubes are steel pipes used to transport various liquids and gases such as oil, natural gas, natural gas and water. Because it is used for transportation, fluid pipelines also have their own remarkable characteristics.
1. Good air tightness, no leakage is allowed during transportation, otherwise the gas will leak, and the consequences will be disastrous.
2. Prevent corrosion, because many transported objects are corrosive, if corrosion occurs, the entire project will be affected.
3. The smoothness of the pipe is very demanding, and it needs to meet the requirements before it can be made into a fluid pipe.
First, strictly speaking, they cannot be shared. Structural tubes require good pressure bearing capacity, while fluid pipes require good sealing performance. Therefore, the uses of the two are very different. Try not to use the wrong area.
Secondly, structural pipes have high requirements on cost, otherwise some steel tubes are not up to standard in terms of corrosion resistance or pressure bearing capacity, and are easily damaged. If water and food are transported by fluid pipelines, the hygienic requirements are stricter. It can be shared under special circumstances, and some features are the same, as long as the environmental requirements are not too harsh, they can be shared.